Friday, October 4, 2013

10/3/2013 - Redlands California to: Anderson California and back - 1260 miles (Plan)

Well, last weekend, I saw the Grand Canyon.  It's time to get back on the bike and ride more.  Next weekends trip is an out and back to Anderson, California.  It just so happens that a well known saddle manufacturer, Rick Meyers, is in Anderson and has Saturday hours.  My appointment is at 10.  The plan is to leave on Friday after work and land somewhere close to Sacramento Californat, pulling in for my 10am Saturday appointment.  I plan to return on Rt. 395, that parallels the Sierra mountains and goes through some incredible countryside.  I know because my mom and step-dad did it a couple weekends ago.  Here's what it looks like...


As always, anyone wishing to join is more than welcome.  Just let me know before Friday!

 

1 comment:

  1. How's the weekend trip so far? Did you get a new seat made?

    ReplyDelete