Friday, May 23, 2014

20140525 - The New England States (PA, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, ME)

Now that my 18,000 mile service is out of the way, it's time to get back to the mission of riding all 50 states.  This week, I'll be riding the above mentioned states with Mike Adams and his wife.  As always, the plan is to point the front wheel ahead and follow it where it takes me and the rest of the bike.  There is a bit of logistics involved in this trip that may dictate the length of this ride.  Surely, I'll get all the states above; but, if time permits, I may make a lap around Halifx.

My spot tracker for this trip is here.


Weather for this last week has been outright nuts with thunderstorms everywhere.  It looks like I'll escape that and have a relatively dry ride.  Tuesday may be a bit wet; but, if that's all, it's going to be a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment